Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Macro



For this one, I blurred the background a lot, and also decreased the saturation so the mushrooms would stand out more. Overall, this picture definitely didn't turn out like I wanted, but I think the root of the problem with this picture was that it was taken with flash and it gave it a different appearance that I'm not too pleased with.
For this one, I wanted the flowers to be emphasized a great deal, so I lasso-ed the flowers and increased the brightness and sharpened them, and I also darkened and lens blurred the leaves/background. I think it worked pretty well and it looks like the flowers are luminescent or glowing and it improves the picture.


In this picture, I mostly removed the saturation except for the flower, and changed the flower's color to be more red color.


No comments:

Post a Comment